sarge netinst installer ejecting cdrom

hi

actually this isnt a bug or anything just hoping that the install program
could ask before ejecting cd when you are preparing for the first boot. got a
bit pissed last night when i was testing the installer and without any notice
it just ejected the cdrom. thats nothing but the point is that i had my coffee
cup in front of the drive, now i have my trousers, mouse and keyboard soaked
with coffee and waiting to get cleaned. it should atleast warn before
ejecting.

 - mikko viita, still finding sticky areas from the desk ;F