beta released

I've just sent a release announcement to debian-boot. I am actually
still waiting for tomorrow's dinstall to get the official non-cd images
updated in the debian archive, but everything else is in place for the
beta now. I've learned some things this time around, but am too tired to
articulate them. Better job next time.

Consider the gates opened again for changes that were blocked by the
beta. We just need to avoid gratuitous changes now, and strive to keep
the whole installer working on a daily basis during this kinda-freeze.

Thanks everyone who made this possible, and let's make the next beta
twice as good, on twice as many architectures!

--
see shy jo