Re: beta released

On 2003-11-10, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:

> I've just sent a release announcement to debian-boot. I am actually
> still waiting for tomorrow's dinstall to get the official non-cd images
> updated in the debian archive, but everything else is in place for the

How do I install if I want to boot from a floppy and install from a
second IDE hard disk drive attached to the same computer? No CD, no
network. I have sid archive mirrored on the second HDD. Is it possible?

--
    Miernik         ________________________ jabber:miernik@amessage.info
___________________/__ tel: +48608233394 __/      mailto:miernik@ctnet.pl