Re: [ppc] install report 2003-11-03 :'(

On Tue, 4 Nov 2003 18:50:44 +0100
Thorsten Sauter <tsauter@debian.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> * Arnaud Vandyck <avdyk@debian.org> [2003-11-04 17:36]:
> | I don't know how to build the netinstall iso for powerpc (without a
> | powerpc running debian) so I wait for the images at:
> | http://gluck.debian.org/cdimage/testing/netinst/powerpc/daily/
>
> netbootable images are available here:
> 	http://people.debian.org/~tsauter/d-i/images-powerpc/daily/

I don't know if I understand exactly how to make the cd.
I did use the gluck CD and added cdrom-initrd.gz in the install/powermac
directory, then added an entry in yaboot.conf.

This way, the cdrom has not been detected. Do I have to add something
special? The other 'root.bin' did recognize the cdrom.

Best regards and thanks for your help,

--
  .''`.       ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 : :' :          Arnaud   Vandyck