Re: powerpc d-i build

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> > Santiago Garcia Mantinan wrote:
> > > Like for powerpc, i386 has also stopped building, we are trying to download
> > > these files from sjogren's repository for the cd:
>
> Since all autobuild CDs have stoped working could we do the switch
> over to the new build scripts now?

I have reverted my change that apparently broke the CD builds. I am
still waiting to hear back why the CDs need the cdrom-initrd.gz (and on
which arches), and why the floppy-initrd.gz matters at all. Until I do,
I will not be uploading the debian-installer package to the archive.

But, no, I don't think there is any logical connection between "a 1 line
change broke CD building temporarily" and "let's break everything for an
unspecified period of time".

We're supposed to be trying to get a release out.

--
see shy jo