Re: New images build script - call for testing round 3

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> writes:

> Quoting Goswin von Brederlow (brederlo@informatik.uni-tuebingen.de):
> > Hi,
> >
> > I stabilized my branch (-r mrvn) again and its time for another round of
> > testing. (Maybe more people then just Sven this time :)
>
> As you suggested me privately, I checked out the branch, then ran
> "make".
>

> Didn't went too far.. :-)
>
> Package glibc-pic is a virtual package provided by:
>   libc6-pic 2.3.2-8
> You should explicitly select one to install.
> E: Package glibc-pic has no installation candidate
> make: *** [build-depends] Error 100
> bubulle@mykerinos:~/src/debian/translation/po/debian-install/tmp/debian-installer>

You tried to run make in the top dir. I have a Makefile there that
rebuilds all udebs of d-i. Its not realy supposed to work everywhere
but I will see what I can do to fix this.

For the d-i images you have to be in build:

cd build
make

MfG
        Goswin