Re: ppp-udeb

On Oct 18, Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

 >What do you think about Goswin's solution, and building both a ppp-udeb
 >and a ppp+plugin-udeb package. The normal ppp-udeb is the one used by
 >the normal d-i, while the ppp+plugin-udeb could be put together with the
 >non-free per device .udebs on a floppy or something, and then loaded by
 >d-i.
As I explained to Goswin on IRC, ppp.udeb can be built with two trivial
changes to the current source package. If you can find an use for it and
get support from the d-i people then I will start building it again.

BTW, do not forget that pppoatm.so also needs libatm1 and plenty of
kernel modules. So I still think that it should be a normal .deb on the
net install mini-cd.

--
ciao, |
Marco | [2482 tuRy9vjy2w0g6]