Re: USB Floppy

I apoligise. I have forgotten about a small detail with usb floppy
installs: They don't work unless you have a fixed
debootstrap-cvs-floppy-udeb on them with a few additional commands.

Until bug #215169 is fixed, the boot floppy will not support USB
floppies.

Probably no need for all that debugging I suggested, though you might
still want to make sure you have a /dev/scsi/... tree.

I can also send you a bootfloppy with a fixed udeb on it if you'd like
to try it.

--
see shy jo