Re: need a name for install-from-hd image

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> But it will anyway. It will look for the cd and fail, then iso-scan
> will run next automatically (or not?). Same difference.

iso-scan is not intended to be put on CD's, and what I'm saying is you
do not want to put it on CD's. There is a separate image type (hd-media)
that you can use if you have an iso on a hard drive, this image includes
not only iso-scan, but full support for scsi, ide, etc hard drives that
will not fit on the CD initrd.

--
see shy jo