Re: Wording (was Re: anna's hard-coded priority list of retreivers)

Quoting Denis Barbier (barbier@linuxfr.org):

>   cdrom-checker:   Verify the cd contents         (IMO s/cd/CD/)

Confirmed. I forgot to report this though I found it when translating.

>   partconf:        Configure and Mount Partitions
>
> I will also add a comment
>   # Main menu item
> before main menu items in all templates to make sure that translators
> know what these strings are for.

Seconded as much loud as possible.. :-)

Thus, we would know for usre whether it should be translated by a
phrase with a verb or not (I started a discussion about this in
d-l-french : should we use verbs or nouns(?) for main menu
actions.....original version uses verbs, but other languages may use
another convention if they prefer, I guess)