Re: need a name for install-from-hd image

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Could you merge iso-scan and cd-detect? cd-detect should detect
> harddisks with the contents of the cd on it and from that its not ar
> to look for loopback images.
>
> It doesn't realy make sense to look for one but not the other.

It doesn't seem particularly useful to me, and it will make the language
both have to use more generic and so more confusing. iso-scan is only
intended for installs direct from hard drives, this has nothing to do
with CD's from a user's perspective.

--
see shy jo