Re: Integrating the debian-installer into the archive

* Anthony Towns <ajt@debian.org> [2003-10-03 19:26]:
| I doubt it's possible to use the regular autobuilders personally (I expect
| you'll require root privleges to mount filesystems for instance). If
| it is possible, that's cool. Either way, you'll need to work out how to
| automate the builds yourselves, and tell everyone else.

yes. this is possible.

The only question is, what happens with the generated images? Bilding an
deb packages? Copy to some other place during the build proccess (in debian/rules:scp)?

Or dos this means we have a new package in the archive, which generated
images for d-i. In this case, debian/rules must simply copy the images
in the deb. Maybe a not so bad idea?

Bye
Thorsten

--