Re: new installer

Le Thu, Oct 02, 2003 at 10:49:16 +0200, Sven Luther a écrit:

> The most funny was the guy telling us to use yaboot2 and that d-i was
> just crap.

who said? and if you're referring to me, that's not what i said. i said
quik was, not d-i. and besides i have no personal experience with d-i,
seems i wouldn't anyway, since no one but me gives a crap about OW PMac
boots... anyway i *do* however have experience with boot-floppies. if
d-i on OW goes nowhere, i'll just develop my own stuff based on b-f, and
be done with it. and then maybe i'll work on d-i on OW (as if anyone
besides me gives a crap anyway).

as usual, you have an old anything (which isn't *that* old, considering
m68k prolly has a d-i being developped for it, and that's even older in
the macintosh line...) and as soon as most people that can afford such
things as a new machine, they just forget about older stuff. typical
consumerist attitude...

anyway, i'm going to start working on that now, i'm clearing my
calendar.

eric