Re: Start using new SETTITLE cdebconf command

* Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> [2003-09-27 12:22]:
| I just implemented and commited a new cdebconf command, SETTITLE.
| This will set the debconf title from a template description, making it
| possible to translate titles.
|
| The old TITLE command is depricated and should be removed as soon as
| possible after the next upload.  It will even be removed in a future
| version of cdebconf.
|
| This was in response to the i18n discussion during d-i debcamp
| yesterday, and bug #212923.

just for make sure...
this means no program should set the title directly? This should be done
all the time by main-menu?

If so, I go ahead and remove all title commands from my packages.

Thanks
Thorsten

--
Thorsten Sauter