Re: [install-doc] DocBook SGML/XML?

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 08:50:34PM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:
[...]
> I have the current files updated now. Here is the list of attributes
> I used so far. With the old marked sections, the section names were
> defined in an entity document. Where do these need to be defined?
> And do I need to add debiandoc: in front of each arch and condition?
>
> arch="alpha"
> arch="arm"
[...]

Chris, do you read -doc or -sgml?  This discussion could be moved there.

About your question, the main XML file install.en.xml contains all
portions of text.  This is why poxml can work with XML but not SGML with
marked sections; with the latter, document structure depends on some
defined entities.
In order to process a specific document, one has to remove the unwanted
pieces of text (e.g. with a XSLT processor).  I am going to work on it.

Denis