Re: [install-doc] DocBook SGML/XML?

On Fri, Sep 19, 2003 at 07:36:16AM +0200, Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 18, 2003 at 07:18:48PM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:
> [...]
> > Thanks, Bastian. We are looking at debian-installer/doc/manual/en,
> > for example the supported-hardware docs in hardware/hardware-supported.xml.
>
> Your solution looks fine, one can indeed unconditionnally include
> files and set arch= attributes in top-level elements of those included
> files.
>
> > I am going to try changing most of the marked sections to paragraph
> > effectivities as Denis suggested.
>
> Great, thanks.  If you want some help to perform those changes, let us
> know which files you are currently not working on.

I have the current files updated now. Here is the list of attributes
I used so far. With the old marked sections, the section names were
defined in an entity document. Where do these need to be defined?
And do I need to add debiandoc: in front of each arch and condition?

arch="alpha"
arch="arm"
arch="hppa"
arch="i386"