Re: The 'udebn' problem
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: The 'udebn' problem
- From: email@example.com (Geert Stappers)
- Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 14:59:05 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20030913145905.A17887@macwheel.xs4all.nl>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>; from email@example.com on Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 11:27:08PM -0700
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <3F3CEBCB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 11:27:08PM -0700, Jared Rhine wrote:
> [Thomas == firstname.lastname@example.org on Fri, 15 Aug 2003 16:18:51 +0200]
> >> Any response would be appreciated. Is this a bug or not? Does
> >> this issue not hit anyone else when building from a fresh CVS?
> Thomas> This is not strictly a bug, but a build-dependence on
> Thomas> sed/unstable. However, I'd say a space instead of \n would do
> Thomas> as well in most cases.
> Ok, thanks. Leaving it as is seems fine; nobody serious is going to
> run into this problem, and now there's an explanation in the list
> archives for the next newbie to find.
> I can't confirm the fix currently, due to cvs.debian.org issues.
upgrading 'sed' does fix the problem.
Thanks for having it the list archives ;-)