Re: d-i debcamp in Oldenburg 2003-09-25 to 2003-09-28

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 05:16:52PM +0200, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:

> > > Tuebingen, Germany
> > >
> > > If I take a train its 210-220 Euro.
> > > If someone from Stuttgart gives me a lift its 18 Euro to Stuttgart and
> > > back plus some of what he pays for gas.
> >
> > I will be coming from strasbourg. Not sure if i go by car or by train,
> > but if i go by car, you can come with me, i could pick you up at
> > kalrsruhe or something such.
> >
> > Friendly,
> >
> > Sven Luther
>
> How big is your car? It looks like we are 4-5 people from Stuttgart
> (+Tuebingen) so 2 cars or one big one would do.

Well, we went to oslo with 4 people, 2 computers (complete with lcd
monitors) and packs, but no, 5-6 peoples wouldn't fit. 5 maybe, but 6
would be illegal.

> We have one small car so could pick up two people that might suffice.
>
> Otherwise renting a car looks cost effective and much more
> comfortable.

If there are more people going we could rent a small bus. But then,
perhaps i will go by train in the end.

Friendly,

Sven Luther