Re: d-i debcamp in Oldenburg 2003-09-25 to 2003-09-28

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> As you all know, the location will be Oldenburg, Germany, and the
> date is Thursday 2003-09-25 to Sunday 2003-09-28.
>
> I'll try to keep
> <URL:http://people.debian.org/~pere/debian-installer/di-debcamp-2003-1.html>
> up to date with the latest information.
[...]
> If you want to join this debcamp, and would like to have your travel
> covered by the Skolelinux foundation, you need to send me the info I
> need before 2003-08-20:
>
>  - if you will to join the debcamp
>  - estimated travel expenses
>  - what you plan to work on during this debcamp
>
> If you plan to join the meeting, you also need to register with
> joey@infodrom.north.de as described on
> <URL:http://oldenburger.linuxtage.de/Oldenburg2003/> to make sure
> there is room for you.

OK, I got a few more people saying they were interested, and only one
sending me his expected travel expenses.  There have been some
problems with my email lately, so some emails might still be in the
queue.  This is expected to be fixed by tomorrow, so I will recheck
the info then.

Anyway, I got this list now, available in the d-i CVS:

Participants
============
Confirmed their registration
----------------------------
  The following people confirmed that they will try to make it to the
  meeting.

  - Joey Hess - Bristol, TN, USA (travel expences ~USD 750)
  - Sven Luther - Strasbourg, France (travel covered by compay)
  - Petter Reinholdtsen - Oslo, Norway (?)

Interested
----------
  The following people reported on debian-boot some interest in
  participating.

  - Bastian Blank - Stuttgart, Germany
  - Eduard Bloch - Karlsruhe, Germany
  - Goswin von Brederlow - ?
  - Michael Cardenas - San Diego, USA
  - Tollef Fog Heen - Trondheim, Norway
  - Falk Hueffner - Tuebingen, Germany
  - Matt Kraai - Los Angeles, USA
  - Sebastian Ley - Aachen, Germany
  - Alastair McKinstry - Dublin, Ireland
  - Giuseppe Sacco - Turin, Italy.
  - Thorsten Sauter - Stuttgart, Germany
  - Martin Sjögren - Göteborg, Sweden
  - Geert Stappers - Breda, Netherlands
  - Gaudenz Steinlin - Bern, Switzerland

Interested, but could not make it
---------------------------------
  - Thomas Viehmann - Bonn, Germany

Planned work
============
  Joey Hess
    base-config, retreiver selection in anna, main-menu, and whatever
    else comes up.

  Sven Luther
    I plan to follow on the work i did at the oslo debcamp (parted
    support for the amiga partitioning system used in the pegasos
    motherboards) and work on debian-installer support on the pegasos
    motherboard. Maybe this would include some kernel work or
    something else, depending on the status of debian-installer at
    that time. I would also be interested in the graphical installer,
    and more exactly the graphical partitioning support, but it is too
    early to tell about it yet.