d-i debcamp in Oldenburg 2003-09-25 to 2003-09-28

Sorry for my long delay before getting back to you all regarding the
d-i debcamp.  Here is more info at request for more info.  As you all
know, the location will be Oldenburg, Germany, and the date is
Thursday 2003-09-25 to Sunday 2003-09-28.

I'll try to keep
<URL:http://people.debian.org/~pere/debian-installer/di-debcamp-2003-1.html>
up to date with the latest information.  There is also
<URL:http://oldenburger.linuxtage.de/Oldenburg2003/>.

I've noted interest from the following people:

  Michael Cardenas - San Diego, USA
  Joey Hess - Bristol, TN, USA
  Tollef Fog Heen - Trondheim, Norway
  Falk Hueffner - Tuebingen, Germany
  Matt Kraai - Los Angeles, USA
  Sebastian Ley - Aachen, Germany
  Alastair McKinstry - Dublin, Ireland
  Petter Reinholdtsen - Oslo, Norway
  Giuseppe Sacco - Turin, Italy.
  Thorsten Sauter - Stuttgart, Germany
  Martin Sjögren - Göteborg, Sweden
  Gaudenz Steinlin - Bern, Switzerland
  Thomas Viehmann - ?

Are there someone missing on the list?  Please let me know if you are
interested in joining, but missing on this list.

I will need estimated travel expenses for those of you that are ready
to confirm that you will attend the debcamp, and some info on the task
you plan to work on if you join.  I've been assigned the task by Vidar
Bakke (the keeper of the funds) of making a priority list of people to
see how far we get with the current funding.  I'll try to consult
Martin, Joey and Tollef when I make this list.  We need to make this
list soon, so I set 1.5 week deadline.  If you want to join this
debcamp, and would like to have your travel covered by the Skolelinux
foundation, you need to send me the info I need before 2003-08-20:

 - if you will to join the debcamp
 - estimated travel expenses
 - what you plan to work on during this debcamp

If you plan to join the meeting, you also need to register with
joey@infodrom.north.de as described on
<URL:http://oldenburger.linuxtage.de/Oldenburg2003/> to make sure
there is room for you.