Woody can't find Adaptec 39320 SCSI card...

Hello guys,

I have recently bought a fine server running 3 raid disks on an Adaptec
39320D SCSI card. This card is supported by the Linux aic79xx driver
(the old one aic7xxx does not work).

Thus, I need to compile a boot kernel and rdev it into a set of bf24
boot floppies.

HOWEVER, this requires that you have at least ONE Debian machine already
running bf24 to have a sufficiently similar kernel compilation
environment. I do not.

==> Is there someone out there who has a compiled module driver that
    can stick on a module floppy to load the driver during installation?

If so, please attach it to an email and send it to me.

// Kind regards
// Lennart Jorelid