Re: reiser support in debian-installer

* Alastair McKinstry wrote:

> (2) A reiserfsprogs udeb, (built from the reiserfsprogs package, I
> presume) that provides /sbin/mkfs.reiserfs. (I know that the reiserfs
> version is actually called mkreiserfs, but the name is important)
> This shoulde then depend on (1).

I am preparing a patch for recent reiserfsprogs to create two
udebs. One which only contain mkreiserfs and the above symlink, and
another which contains all the user space tools (e.g. for a rescue
disk).

Is it okay to make the mkreiserfs-udeb priority standard, to have it
pulled in automatically? I'd say reiserfs is so popular that it should
be a standard choice without having to select a module in anna first.

Sebastian

--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6