Bosnian translation of debian-installer

Hello everyone, I'm a Debian user from Bosnia and Herzegovina and
would like very much to contribute to Debian by translating everything
I could into Bosnian language. Since debian-installer is the first
hurdle users come across I would like to start with that. Please give
me detailed instructions as where I should start and what files are of
interest to me. So far I only have experience gained from translating
few .po files.

Safir Secerovic
Linux Users Group of Bosnia and Herzegovina
http://www.linux.org.ba
--
NeoMail - Webmail that doesn't suck... as much.
http://neomail.sourceforge.net