Re: Web pages updated from CVS

On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 11:24:02AM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> I've checked out a copy to d-i/doc/html/ at
> <URL:http://people.debian.org/~pere/debian-installer/>, and added a
> cron script to keep it up to date.  It will have to do until we get
> space on a more official location.
>
> It is updated every 10 minutes.

People who are new to this project,
will not have seen that announcement.

IMHO there should be a README file in the doc/html directory
Below you will find one.

Geert Stappers

mir-CHROOT:/usr/src/debian-installer/doc/html
# cat README

 Files in this directory are displayed
 at http://people.debian.org/~pere/debian-installer/

 An update from the CVS to the webserver is done
 by a cron script every 10 minutes.

 It will have to be done this way until
 we get webspace on a more official location.

 Reason for this intermediate solution,
 is to collect the various d-i webpages at a single place.

mir-CHROOT:/usr/src/debian-installer/doc/html
#