Problems during Install

Hello,

I downloaded an ISO-Image from http://people.debian.org/~dwhedon/boot-floppies/ (the bootbf2.4.iso) and tried to install Debian Linux. Unfortunately I didn't get very far.
Whenever I started the installation, I saw the Linux-System starting up and shortly after mounting the harddisk, the screen went black and my monitor switched to standby. I also tried several options like video=vga16:off etc.

The specs of my system:

Duro 800 on an ECS K7S5A
256 MB SD-RAM
Kyro II Graphics Card (I think this might cause the problem)

Maybe you know about a workaround or something else. I'm a complete Linux-Newbe (though not a Windows newbe).

I apologise for my bad English, I'm a German and it's already pretty late at night.

thx
Jonas

P.S.
I had the same Problem with the Knoppix Live-CD. There I could get it to work with the option "noscsi".