Re: Is it wise to use discover in d-i?

Hi,

We've been busy at Progeny with other things recently, but I can assure
you that Discover remains a key technology and will be actively
maintained (see http://www.progeny.com/products/enablingtech.html).
Discover 2 is a substantial reworking of Discover 1; we have packaged it
for Platform Services, and will be uploading it to Debian shortly.

-Ian