Re: Is it wise to use discover in d-i?

>>>>> "pr" == Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> writes:

    pr> I suspect a lot of this is due to the release of discover2,
    pr> but we are still waiting for that one.

    pr> Is it only me being concerned about the state of discover?  Is
    pr> there anything more I can do to help?

I could step forward and maintain  discover (although right now I'm in
a bit of  a busy  period,  but I   guess it's  always better than   no
maintainer  at all).   I would  like the  opinion of other debian-boot
members as to  whether  we should  instead try  to help upstream  with
discover2, instead.  Any opinions on that?

bye,

andrea
--
Andrea Glorioso               andrea.glorioso@centrotemporeale.it