Re: Testing netinstall and others

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 18:10:06 +0000
Klaus Imgrund <claus.imgrund@terra.com.br> wrote:

> > Are you sure you have enough RAM? (eg. 14meg for i386). Your problem
> > sounds like there was some problem extracting the installation root
> > filesystem to the memory.
>
> I got plenty RAM that can't be the problem.
> However - I did have the same problem once when I tried Knoppix.
> Why - no idea.Installed Mandrake today and checked with the gentoo
> live Cd.Boots w/o any trouble at all.

I found my problem with the bf2.4 iso.
I thought about trying it from hd with chroot and actually looked at the
cd for the first time.
There are only 11 mb on the cd - iso is 38mb.
I did burn it with k3b and then tried with cdrecord.
They both show me that they burn 38 mb but there is only 11 mb on the
cd.
When I burn the boot.iso it works fine.
Can somebody enlighten me here,please?

Klaus