Re: SV: loop: can't get info on device

(sorry)

On Fri, Feb 21, 2003 at 09:47:25AM +0100, Emile van Bergen wrote:

> I suspect with that things go wrong earlier, causing get_device() in
> extract_kernel.c to be called with an empty (non-null) image parameter.

It seems this can happen in extract_kernel.c, choose_and_install(), if
both Archive_dir and kernel_image_path are empty (""). Checked
concat_path() and this will indeed return an empty string in that case.

I have no idea where these variables are set up though.

Cheers,

Emile.

--
E-Advies / Emile van Bergen   |   emile@e-advies.info