Testing network install does not have all network modules

Why doesn't the network install iso image (80mb version) have all network
drivers? I have a Realtek card and the installer says that it cannot load the
appropriate module. Is there any way that I can get that module from
somewhere?

I think it is idiotic that the the network installer doesn't have all network
modules in it... How can the system be installed from network if there is no
network driver?