Re: [BusyBox] RFC: giving respawn init actions a controlling tty?

[Erik Andersen]
> Yup.  You use init=/linuxrc.  I recommend removing this line from
> your syslinux.cfg.  Then init will be /sbin/init, which is still
> busybox init and should therefore do just what it used to do for
> you....

Yes, that solved the boot problem.  New floppy was ready 09:05+0100.

But busybox is still printing usage information, and there are a lot
of new error messages:

  [busybox usage listing]
  VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem).
  Trying to move old root to /initrd ... failed
  Unmounting old root
  Trying to free ramdisk memory ... invalidate: busy buffer
  failed
  Mounted devfs on /dev
  Freeing unused kernel memory: 72k freed
  init started: Busybox v0.60.5 (2002.10.28-07:04+0000) multi-call binary
  invalidate: busy buffer

  [and then the familiar d-i menu]

Any ideas about the useless 'reboot' binary?