Re: 3.0.22 plan, translations (b-f bugs dropping like flies.)

#include <hallo.h>
Adam Di Carlo wrote on Tue Apr 02, 2002 um 01:23:05AM:

> > > Knowing criteria and implications about this choice would help, any
> > > pointer to a ML archive is enough if it has already been discussed.
> >
> > There is no real criteria.
>
> Oh, piss off.

There is nicer wording to express this.

> There were criteria -- I used the Linux survey, the largest and most
> reputable source of who uses Linux. I ordered the languages according
> to number of users in those countries.

So, and how did YOU calculate? Using the per-county numbers as number of
native speakers of a language? I wondered why Spanish was not between
the first used languages - looking at counter.li.org statistics it seems
that you did not add the numbers of Spanish speaking countries together.
Doing so, we probably would get another statistic, something like:

es en fr de pt ja sv ...

Though, I do not know enough about demogaphic calculations to make an
accurate list.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Möchten Sie Ihre Festplatten formatieren?
  [J]a