Re: 3.0.22 plan, translations (b-f bugs dropping like flies.)

Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> writes:

> barbier@linuxfr.org (Denis Barbier) cum veritate scripsit:
>
> > > The same applies to de, es, and other languages, I think.
> >
> > Knowing criteria and implications about this choice would help, any
> > pointer to a ML archive is enough if it has already been discussed.
>
> There is no real criteria.

Oh, piss off.

There were criteria -- I used the Linux survey, the largest and most
reputable source of who uses Linux. I ordered the languages according
to number of users in those countries.

Ok, it wasn't scientific but this continual blather on this list is
less so -- squeaky wheel or not.

I'm sick of disputing this, and the discussion is closed, unless you
have patches which enable dynamically including languages as space
allows.  Everything else is useless blather which will put you in my
killfile.