Re: Daily Jigdo?

Martin Sjögren <md9ms@mdstud.chalmers.se> wrote:

> Not daily, but there are jigdo files generated weekly:
>
> http://gluck.debian.org/debian-cd/testing/jigdo-area/

I thought Sarge5.iso was bootable[1], but it is not! :-)

I've not been able to mount 2 file system. The root was ok, but I did
want to mount '/home' and it freeze. But, it recognize well my
Plextor[2] ant my scsi card[3], I'll try to investigate a bit more.

Why is the interface is no more the big blue screen with list boxes
etc.? Is it because you did rewrite the whole thing?

PS: I'm not on the list, can you CC me?

[1]
http://gluck.debian.org/debian-cd/testing/jigdo-area/i386/snapshot/install/doc/ch-rescue-boot.en.html#s-install-cd

[2] PlexWriter PX-W8432T