Re: Daily Jigdo?

Martin Sjögren <md9ms@mdstud.chalmers.se> wrote:

> Not daily, but there are jigdo files generated weekly:
>
> http://gluck.debian.org/debian-cd/testing/jigdo-area/

Thank you, I'll try. I'll get a new 40Go harddrive to replace my old
6Go!. I'd like to try hurd too...

> > I also read in the debian-news about the Knoppix way of booting, I did
> > try it and it's very good. Do you think working that way in Debian?
>
> I don't know anything about knoppix, I should give it a try.

Well, I think you'll be surprised!

Thank you for your response, I'll download the images.

-- Arnaud Vandyck -- http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/
                 Faites pas chier, j'arrête de fumer!
             <Dernière cigarette lun. 18 nov. 2002 00H00>