Daily Jigdo?

Hi all booter's,

I'd like to try the installer you are working on but I don't know how
to build a cd image with the files provided[1]-[2]. Is it difficult to
produce daily jigdo files with some packages, just to boot and try to
install a minimum distribution (or do a net-install)?

I also read in the debian-news about the Knoppix way of booting, I did
try it and it's very good. Do you think working that way in Debian?

Please, CC-me, I'm not on the list, thank you for your time.

[1] http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/debian-installer/daily/images/
[2] http://people.debian.org/~tfheen/d-i/images/daily/

PS: I don't know nothing about booting etc., forgive me if the
    questions are stupid!

--
Arnaud Vandyck -- http://vbstefi60.fapse.ulg.ac.be/~arnaud/