Re: todo?

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002 10:34:34 +0000
Richard Hirst <rhirst@linuxcare.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 06, 2002 at 12:21:56AM +0100, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> > Getting d-i to work on other arches than i386 is high-priority.
>
> I know talk is cheap, but I do intend to work on d-i for hppa and ia64.
> Just a matter of finding time to get started.

I have a coupla hppa boxes that are supposed to go to some open source
thing (any open source thing)... they were given to me by Rob Levin who
says at least one works. If you're in the SF bay area, maybe you can
come get it. If not, maybe I can try the resulting debian-installer on
it, if you can tell me how to turn it on :)