Partition tools (Re: debian-installer status -- 2002-07-29)

Tollef Fog Heen <tfheen@debian.org> writes:

> [...], we need some more partition tools; there has been some
> discussion on debian-boot regarding it but no final decision has
> been reached, though several solutions have been presented.

I wonder if the partition tools can do EVMS, or if a plugin should be
made for that?  Anyone else want to use EVMS at some point?

As any limb well and duly exercised, grows stronger,
the nerves of the body are corroborated thereby. --I. Watts.  .''`.
 We are deB.ORG; You will be freed.			     : :' :
 <URL:http://www.debian.org/social_contract>		     `. `'