Re: [d-i] debconf, partitioning widget?

#include <hallo.h>
Tollef Fog Heen wrote on Wed Jul 17, 2002 um 09:25:19AM:

> Are you, or somebody else ready to continue developing b-f?  Note,
> _developing_, not maintaining.  I am not willing to do that.  I want
> to make d-i happen, however.

What do you understand under "developing"? It does what it has been
designed for. I played with the idea of extending it with LVM
management, when I have more time. And, of course, I would maintain b-f
as long as needed.

> d-i does not require large media either.  (Or rather, it does today,
> but that can be fixed if anybody cares enough.  And do we know how
> many actually install base from floppies?)

But more RAM.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Expect the unexpected and expect the expected to be late.