Re: help

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 11:33:29AM -0500, GARY P LARGESS wrote:
> Can you tell me how to make a root FD, that is appropriate for this
> machine and kernel- image-2.2.17_2.2.17pre6-1? And if I need another
> floppy after the root... please tell me how to make that also.

If you were able to make the rescue disk, you should be able to
make the root one by following the same procedure, only using
root.bin instead of rescue.bin.

If you find that the documentation for this is lacking[1],
please let us know how to improve it.

Matt

1.
http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch-install-methods.en.html#s-create-floppy