Re: floppy boot developers

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 10:38:40AM -0700, Darryl Caldwell wrote:
> I've been doing NFS installs this week on 6 boxes that do not have CD
> drives. I couldn't get it working with Debian, my favorite, and went with
> RH because of time constraints. I would like to contribute to the Debian
> project though once I get a better picture of the install process.

Hrm, if you load the network card driver module, and configure the network
before installing the base system (I think you have to dig into the alt.
choices to do this), you will be given an option to mount over NFS. iirc.
I've certainly *done* Debian NFS installs...

SRH
--
Steve Haslam      http://www.arise.demon.co.uk/         araqnid@innocent.com
Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer                               araqnid@debian.org