Re: [Fwd: Re: Mac SE/30 install problem]

> > > Jeez, how dumb am I?  I was thinking of planar pixels.  Packed pixels
> > > should indeed be fine.
> >
> > And planar was the problem on the Falcon anyway. Why one bit packed pixels
> > won't work on the TT is another question, but that machine has inverse
> > video as default (as has the SE/30).
>
> Ah right, I hadn't noticed it was 1bpp.  I don't think that's supported

I don't think it's all 1bpp packed pixel formats. I've seen it work once
on my Falcon (well, sort of) in monochrome. I'll need to run more tests
but I just fried one of the partitions there ...

> by bogl either at the moment, but it probably shouldn't be too difficult
> to add the code.  Come to that, even planar pixels are not exactly
> rocket science.

Would be nice to have but switching the display to mono would work as well
as a last resort.

	Michael