Re: Installing Woody in a I2O controller

#include <hallo.h>
Eduard Bloch wrote on Sun Apr 28, 2002 um 01:14:41AM:
> > Then i did a fdisk -l /dev/i2o/hda and i saw my partion table. The i
> > pressed CONTROL+F1 to come back to the installer, but it said:
> > "There is no valid disks in system".
>
> Yes. Would you like to play a beta tester?

Please take the file http://people.debian.org/~blade/root1440bf2.4.bin
and use it as the root floppy. Take rescue and driver disks from the
default bf2.4 flavor in Woody. Report success or failure.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
"You got a plan?"