Re: Please test this woody cd image

On Sun, Apr 14, 2002 at 10:00:52PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 07:44:42PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo ?crivait:
> > > 1: multiboot
> > > 2: vanilla
> > > 3: compact
> > > 4: idepci
> > > 5: bf2.4
> [...]
> >
> > Sounds excellent to me.  I'm excited to try it, I've never even seen
> > the ISO boot in action.
>
> Can you update the installation manual if it hasn't already been done ?

I can - since I don't have an i386 or a burner, where can I find out what
the user will see with the multiboot CD, and what choices will be available?
The other four flavors are all available on multiboot? Anything else?

Also it would be fine if we could give some guidance about how to make that
choice - type of system, connected hardware, age? I guess the differences
are already covered for vanilla/compact/idepci, but how about bf2.4? Which
hardware is 'highly recommended' to go with 2.4; new within the last
year or two, or ???