Re: 3.0.22 plan, translations (b-f bugs dropping like flies.)

barbier@linuxfr.org (Denis Barbier) cum veritate scripsit:

> > The same applies to de, es, and other languages, I think.
>
> Knowing criteria and implications about this choice would help, any
> pointer to a ML archive is enough if it has already been discussed.

There is no real criteria.
es.po was added behind the back without discussion, afaicr.
The reality is, someone with enough courage decide what goes out.

Now that we can use the CD-ROM for loading the languages,
we are talking about languages which are loaded from FLOPPY.
And honestly, having only European languages in the boot disks
sounds too bad for an universal operating system.

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4