Re: 3.0.21 bf2.4 report

hi,

On Sun, Mar 24, 2002 at 06:50:19PM +0100, Falk Hueffner wrote:
> > > "mounted" perhaps "eingebunden" for consistency?
> > yeah, that's sounds great, and it makes sense, opposed to the
> > above... i never ever read wurzel-dateisystem in a german book :).
> I think the standard German term is "eingehängt", which IMHO is also
> better. It would probably be a good idea to check how SuSE translate
> this stuff...

eingehaengt sounds so wrong, think about it, einhaengen is more
about a physical action rather than someting logical, opposed to
einbinden, which also has some logical meaning and not just a
physical action. at least i don't feel comfortable with
einhaengen, it sounds so awkward.

so long
Othmar

PS: i wonder how many people can still follow this ;).