Re: verbose & quiet

"Chris Tillman" <tillman@voicetrak.com> cum veritate scripsit:

> Now that you mention it, there is a place in the manual already that explains
> quiet & verbose. The lists could just go in there, with maybe a disclaimer
> 'this information accurate as of the time of insertion' - nah, but maybe
> something that explains it probably won't be kept up to date?

Nah, Don't bother documenting the obvious, and trying to make
every disclaimer.
We try our best, and when we release, we know things are at
a quite fixed state, it should be possible to document the
status at that point.

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4