Re: Regarding traditional Chinese translation of dbootstrap

Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> wrote:
> This is CVS, we don't really delete files.

Roger that.  Perhaps it is just that I am not really fluent in CVS,
but it appears that although the information could still be extracted
somehow, a new comer interested in providing traditional Chinese
translations may never notice that there were previous efforts which
he may find useful (as there is no trace of the file in CVS web
presentation and CVS checkouts), and decide that he need to start
from scratch.  Thus my comment on duplication of efforts.

--
Chuan-kai Lin