Regarding traditional Chinese translation of dbootstrap

Greetings,

I have previously (a long time ago) maintained the traditional Chinese
translation of dbootstrap, and noticed this afternoon that zh_TW.po
was removed from the CVS tree in last October.  I am now in the process
of updating my previous backup of the file, and should be able to
finish the task in two weeks.  Or perhaps one week if things go as
smoothly as expected.  Hopefully it will get back into the tree before
woody is released.

Another note: It is quite unfortunate that I do not have much time to
devote to Debian, which caused the dropping of traditional Chinese
support last October, but I would really appreciate it if next time
you could just disable zh_TW support from config and Makefiles and
leave the .po file as is in the CVS tree.  That way there would be
less duplicate of effort in case someone wishes to take over the work
I have left off.  Also, I have internet access only on weekends, so
you may need to exercise your patience if you wish to reach me; still
comments are most welcome.

Regards,

--
Chuan-kai Lin