Broken links in the woody install docs

I have run a url checker over the files in
http://www.debian.org/releases/woody/ and the results are in
http://people.debian.org/~treacy/woody.documentation

Due to some good work from robster, the file is down to 129 lines.
Things aren't as bad as it sounds, though, as that only represents 83
broken links and almost all of them will be fixed by correcting 10-20
lines in debian-boot/boot-floppies/documentation/urls.ent
and
debian-boot/boot-floppies/documentation/defaults.ent

It is not clear to me what these links should be changed to. Someone
familiar with the install for each arch involved will need to take a
look.

Help make this the best install ever!

--
James (Jay) Treacy